Extend & deepen your business relationships with FESPA Australia. We regularly hold
industry functions, tradeshows, conferences and plant tours that are a great
opportunity to meet your peers, expand professional contacts and
establish links and referral relationships with fellow printers. Here you can read about forthcoming events, discover sponsorship opportunities and discover what's in the news for FESPA Australia.
If you would like further information on anything listed below, or if you are interested in promoting industry related events either here or in our newsletter, then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Online entries open soon.
Please refer to each of the documents below which give you all the information you require.
1. REGISTER ENTRIES HERE: https://asga.awardsplatform.com/
2. IMPORTANT AWARDS INFORMATION FOR ONLINE ENTRIES: https://signs.org.au/Portals/0/Images/Events/ASGA FESPA AUST AWARDS FOR EXCELLENCE 2020/ASGA FESPA HP Important Awards Information For Online Entries.pdf?ver=2019-12-03-133825-907
3. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: https://signs.org.au/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=kQ5YkE0Qfho%3d&portalid=0
4. CATEGORIES: https://signs.org.au/Portals/0/Images/Events/ASGA FESPA AUST AWARDS FOR EXCELLENCE 2020/ASGA FESPA HP Categories 2020.pdf?ver=2019-12-03-141130-900
5. QUICK TIPS AND TRICKS FOR PHOTOGRAPHING ONLINE ENTRIES: https://signs.org.au/Portals/0/Images/Events/ASGA FESPA AUST AWARDS FOR EXCELLENCE 2020/ASGA FESPA 2020 HP AWARDS QUICK TIPS AND TRICKS.pdf?ver=2019-12-03-123021-650
If you have any questions regarding the online entry process, please contact the organisers' Event Manager - Jenny Harris by email: email@example.com or call 02 9868 1577.
If your query is regarding category clarification or payment information, please contact ASGA's General Manager - Michael Punch by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0448 274 211.
FESPA AUSTRALIA GOURMET BBQ
FESPA Australia would like to extend a welcome invitation to you and your colleagues for a Gourmet BBQ on the Yarra - our long-standing industry social event.
If you are a wide-format printer, sign-maker, industrial printer or garment decorator, we hope you can join us for this iconic networking event. On the banks of the Yarra at Morrel Landing, there will be an opportunity to mingle with industry peers while enjoying gourmet food provided by a leading catering company.
The incredible menu straight off the grill includes:
Tickets are $70.00 per head (inc GST) for members, and $85.00 per head (inc GST) for non-members. This includes wine, beer and soft drinks.
Sponsorship opportunities are available, contact email@example.com for more information.
Please purchase tickets below using Eventbrite link or RSVP to: firstname.lastname@example.org byFriday 7 Feb 2020.
CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS
This event is proudly sponsored by:
The Specialty Graphic Imaging Association of Australia (SGIAA) is pleased to announce it has combined with the NSW Business Chamber (NSWBC) creating a stronger voice with government, as well as providing additional advice and support services for the members of SGIAA.